The company: Profexec Services is an IT consultancy with strong focus on project management. Our main activity is providing project management and business analysis services to our multinational clients. For this we need the best project managers and business analysts from the market!
The role: We are currently looking for a Junior IT Recruiter who enjoys working in a dynamic and growing environment and would like to grow together with the company. The Junior IT Recruiter will contribute to the full recruitment processes and support the Head of IT Recruitment in sourcing and attracting talent and organizing the selection process. This person will help develop recruiting excellence for the organization.
- Collaborate with Head of IT Recruitment to identify staffing needs, job specifications, duties and responsibilities, competencies, qualifications, and skills
- Register incoming resource request in the company’s CRM system
- Maintain and update the recruitment database
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, strategic partners, etc.
- Help maintain contact with clients and qualified candidates for specific job openings throughout recruitment, hiring process and during their operation in the company
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Support in designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Respond to requests for specific application procedures, company and organization information, and general job opportunities on a regular basis
- English and Hungarian fluency
- College/University degree
- At least 1 year of professional experience
- Attention to detail
- High energy and passion
- Comfortable communicating with clients and partners
- Very perceptive person, capable of relating to individuals at all levels
- Good communication skills
- Presents themselves professionally and ethically
- Sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image
- HR and recruiting experience is a plus!
- IT industrial and resource overview is a plus!
- Working with leading multinational clients
- Young and dynamic team
- Career growth opportunity
- Modern office environment with free coffee bar
- Competitive salary
- ~50% remote work possibility
- Laptop and cellphone