MP Solutions is a versatile and tech-minded recruitment agency with more than 20 years of experience in the Hungarian labor market. We incorporate traditional core values with a modern approach when designing our services.
We are now expanding our team with a new Czech speaking IT Sourcing Recruiter colleague for our client, which is the world largest retail company. We look to hire people who bring bright ideas, innovative approach and a smiling face to our company.
This is a full remote position, you will be responsible for the Czech vacancies, but you will be based in Budapest.
IT Sourcing Recruiter (Czech speaking)
AS an IT Sourcing Recruiter, A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes based on the requirements of a new vacancy (Cyber Security/ Infrastructure/ Data/ Engineering (developers) and Product roles)
- Use your magic skills and all recruiting channels to identify and recruit the proper candidates
- Source our future talents, perform phone screenings and schedule interviews
- Build strong relationship with Hiring Managers and HRBP
- Maintain candidate database and related administration
- Manage offers and negotiations
- Improve recruitment and selection tools and processes
- Provide different reports to senior management on recruitment progress and best practices on market
- You have minimum 3 years ofexperience in recruitment and you know how to manage end-to-end processes
- You have some level of technical recruitment knowledge
- Your communication and writing skills are effective and clear both in Czech and English
- You are practical and cool under pressure
- You are motivated and want to make a difference
- Great way to work truly internationally without moving to another country
- Leverage the benefits of a full remote opportunity
- Full ownership of the Czech RPO project part (in cooperation with the RPO in Hungary)
- Deepen your expertise in the technical field from recruitment perspective
- Extra paid holidays annually (up to 5 days/year)
- Liveable, family friendly and supportive environment