Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
IT Recruitment specialist for german market - English speaking - 1171D
As a Recruiting Expert (m/f/d) you will be responsible for planning and managing multinational recruiting projects within Nearshore/ Offshore activities and business development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end-responsibility for the operational recruiting process from detailed job description to hiring
- Carrying out labor market screenings and recording recruiting trends
- Defining job specifications and target group specific sourcing strategies
- Advising our executives on suitable sourcing channels in close alignment with our Active Sourcing Teams and HR consultants
- Managing the entire selection process, including conducting interviews and leading salary negotiations
- Reporting on recruiting-relevant key figures and monitoring KPIs
- Driving innovation and continuous improvements throughout the entire operational recruiting process
As a passionate Recruiting Expert (m/f/d) you have a university degree, ideally with a focus on HR/HR or comparable qualifications. In addition, you have several years of professional experience in recruiting specialists and executives in a global corporation or have a background in headhunting. You’re familiar with Stakeholder Management and have experience as a consultant? Perfect, then in addition to proven communication skills across all our social media channels, you can also deliver the following:
- A successful track-record in active sourcing and directly targeting passive candidates, ideally in ICT
- A deep understanding of recruiting and labour markets driven by data and allowing you to offer professional advice to our executives
- A Strategic overview of recruiting as a whole (demand planning per business segment, overall CV matching)
- Outstanding experience in designing, implementing and executing sourcing strategies, both domestic and international
- You are highly skilled as a consultant and display perseverance and the will to find solutions. Last but not least, you have a strong command of the English language.