Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
International HR Advisor (Fixed-term)
Your role in a nutshell:
The role is focusing on providing HR advisory service to Vodafone employees via email interfacing with HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise (Reward, Recruitment, Learning & Development) and 3rd party providers in a team supporting 16 countries world-wide.
- Why will you love your job:
- You will pick up any urgent client queries or requests from our ticketing system/shared e-mail address and liaise with employees, local HR teams and vendors on their resolution
- Check your priority list to see what needs to be delivered that day
- Follow up and resolve with the client or any pending queries, delays, queries/concerns
- Prepare various contracts and documents, maintain employee and HR data in SuccessFactors
- Prepare the input for payroll and validate against the original input
- Validate the payroll file processed by your colleagues,
- Maintaining country specific knowledge base with new updates for all or any specific client.
- Liaise with your Team Leader about any outstanding items for the day, any issues, help needed etc.
What will you bring to the team:
- At least 1 year of relevant HR experience in a multinational company
- You love helping clients, and close attention to the details, you can stay focused.
- You communicate clearly and write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are keen to learn new things and use new tools and you learn quickly.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily.
- Multi-tasking and great time-management skills
- Time management skills
- It is also important that you have good Excel skills.
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is essential for the role.
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + 20GB data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!