With its well-known reputation and heritage, Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automakers in the world. The Hungarian office not only represents the Ford brand in Hungary, but Ford Business Services is the core of business functions across Europe and globally. This time we are looking for a
HR SSC Digital HR Specialist
Join us if …
- you want to learn about HR Technology & Processes at a global large company that provides HR Technology services to Global audience (Europe, Middle-East & Africa, Asia Pacific, North and South America)
- as an HR Technology Analyst, you would like to be part of our PeopleFirst team (this is the name of our company's HR team), and we like to emphasize this philosophy not only in the name, but also as an expected attitude, as we are our first and possibly Ford colleagues.
- you would like to be part of a “Multicultural” global team that works as a real community, and although they can perform their duties in Remote Working from home, they are always ready to receive requests and questions from colleagues.
- you would like to be part of a truly global team! You’ll have peers located in Mexico City and in Chennai, India, with whom you will work the closest on a daily basis!
- you want to hear your ideas, here you will find management with maximum open ears! We are constantly improving both our systems and processes - our Oracle CRM system is comprehensive, user-friendly, facilitating communication with our colleagues and Managers in any country we operate.
- you have 1-2 years of working experience on any Reporting tool with strong understanding of data modeling / management.
- Good knowledge on developing reports & dashboards.
- Willing to learn and deliver technology support of other HR Products such as Talent, Security, Core HR Configuration.
What we offer:
- Be part of a diverse, young and vibrant team with great opportunities of growing and developing your skills and expertise
- Hybrid working model
- Now you have a chance to create the footprint of the newest foundation of FordHR. Your ideas will always be welcome.
- You can support 10k+ employees for specific countries in Europe, Middle East or Africa
- We provide a competitive compensation package and a variety of cafeteria elements
- HR, Human Relations
- Organisation Development
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
- Home office available
- Employee status
Budapest, XIII. district
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!