HR Specialist in Associate Management for HR Service Hub-Czech/Slovakian speaking
In April 2021 we've newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a highly motivated Specialist to join the Associate Management team of our Hub. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for the realization of staffing measures as well as handling content and technical aspects of Associate Management area for all locations in scope of the HR Service within Central Eastern Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- Screen, process, edit incoming orders or forward them within the Associate Management team, according to defined work instructions. As well as ensure the maintenance of all relevant data in the corresponding IT systems for this specific area.
- Gather, complement, and treat required data, reports, statistics and presentations (generally in English) based on existing templates.
- Maintain the organizational structures and positions, such as creation, modification and delimit of new units, positions.
- Prepare the contract modifications and job descriptions, taking into consideration company and local regulations.
- Administration of the personal data changes and preparation of the employment certificates accordingly.
- Manage the time and attendances of the associates based on the local regulations.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to exit workforce.
- Gather required data and information, working on and complementing unclear positions, potentially finding solutions in collaboration with other outside parties.
- Contact partner for topic of expertise, proactively search for information regarding legal, governmental and tariff changes in Associate Management. Further clarification regarding content and technical realization of the topic, not limited to HRS department.
- Analyze existing standard processes within the area and work on solutions to optimize and guarantee their best execution. Coordinate new and further procedures with superiors and customers.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: Preferably you have 2-3 years of previous experience in HR or office management or preparing and conducting personal related topics.
- Personality: You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working practice: You are able to make decisions and select solutions self-sufficiently based on your analytical skill et, as well as coordinate across hierarchical levels in case of routine questions within the area of expertise.
- Languages: You have advanced English and Czech/Slovakian skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are beneficial.
What we offer:
Your future job location offers you:
flexible work-time options | providing relocation support, if you move from another city/country | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist