HR Specialist, Compensation & Benefits
Budapest and Székesfehérvár or Székesfehérvár
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist you are responsible for the delivery of support services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Manage headcount report for our global organization and ensure data accuracy;
- Liase keep contact with local hr from different locations globally (payroll is not in scope for this position);
- Keep contact with controlling department on labor cost related information;
- Manage compensation related calculation and reporting (labor cost, overtime, bonus, accrual, budgeting);
- Ad hoc reporting;
- Update compensation and benefit summary for different locations;
- Create and update processes within compensation and benefit area when needed;
- Support the salary increase, bonus process and for some countries in successfactors;
- Support and advice on compensation issues;
- Support and advice on compensation in recruitment processes;
- Support international assignments / mobilty cases
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance or any related field. (Equivalent work experience is also acceptable for the position)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably related to the processes in scope
- HR experience in compensation and benefits and reporting; Mercer methodology
- Experience with SAP HR / SuccessFactors is desired. The candidate must have exceptional computer skills and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in small project coordination desired; ability to coordinate and interact with different levels in the organization.
- Willingness to learn, analytical profile, attitude, attention to details, natural ability to network with others
- Experience in communication and coordination of suppliers, partners
- Fluency in English
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!