Share this Job Do you want to shape our story with your personality, expertise and ambitions? At Hydro we are a global family of 30 000 people that extract, produce, shape and reuse the world’s most flexible and sustainable metal into infinite innovations and applications. Click here if you would like to read more about Hydro and our operations.
HR Specialist (Compensation & Benefits)
HR Specialist (Compensation & Benefits) Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- As an HR Specialist (Compensation and Benefits) you are responsible for the delivery of support global services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Deal with the Compensation and benefits related processes on a global level:
- Responsible for developing adequate Short-term-Incentive calculation using relevant tools and ensure correct transfer of data to payroll;
- Support the annual salary reviews process in SuccessFactors for countries in scope (coordinate, run the process and facilitating changes if needed);
- Ensure that the compensation data is updated for relevant units/countries prior to running compensation modules in SuccessFactors;
- Complete data for participation in external annual salary surveys, coordinating and supporting the countries with their data;
- Support in development of material used in global compensation processes (merit increase, variable pay, global job architecture, etc.);
- Conduct compensation benchmark using external data providers (market pricing);
- Support in implementation and maintenance of global job architecture (internal job structure);
- Support and advice on compensation issues (system master data related support, ad hoc questions, etc.).
- Liaise with local HR and GBS HR when necessary.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience, preferably related to the processes in scope
- Fluency in English
- Process knowledge of compensation and benefits
- Affinity and interest in IT systems, MS Office tools (excel is a must), SuccessFactors knowledge desired
- Knowledge of position evaluation methodology
- Analytical mindset, attention on details
- Accountability/Ownership, Resilience, Flexibility
- Székesfehérvár, Budapest (Hungary)
Click on "Jelentkezem az állásra" to send your CV