Our Client is a prestigious multinational automotive supplier company. As a global company is presented in 41 countries and has 34000 employees. Their Global Shared Service Center, located in Budapest and Szekesfehervar, delivers IT, Financial and HR Services to a number of Company sites.
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a global HR team?
We are looking for a new colleague in the following position:
HR Specialist - Compensation&Benefit
Location: Budapest (district XI. ) or Szekesfehervar
According to your preference, you may choose our Budapest or Szekesfehervar office as your place of work.
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist you are responsible for the delivery of support services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Manage headcount report for our global organization and ensure data accuracy;
- Liase keep contact with local hr from different locations globally (payroll is not in scope for this position);
- Keep contact with controlling department on labor cost related information;
- Manage compensation related calculation and reporting (labor cost, overtime, bonus, accrual, budgeting);
- Ad hoc reporting;
- Update compensation and benefit summary for different locations;
- Create and update processes within compensation and benefit area when needed;
- Support the salary increase, bonus process and for some countries in successfactors;
- Support and advice on compensation issues;
- Support and advice on compensation in recruitment processes;
- Support international assignments / mobilty cases
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance or any related field. (Equivalent work experience is also acceptable for the position)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably related to the processes in scope
- HR experience in compensation and benefits and reporting; Mercer methodology
- Experience with SAP HR / SuccessFactors is desired. The candidate must have exceptional computer skills and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in small project coordination desired; ability to coordinate and interact with different levels in the organization.
- Willingness to learn, analytical profile, attitude, attention to details, natural ability to network with others
- Experience in communication and coordination of suppliers, partners
- Fluency in English
The company offers:
Attractive compensation package (13th month salary, cafeteria, Christmas benefit, health care fund, pension fund and bonus)
Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company
Applicant interested in above position please send us your resume in English!
A-Credit 2000 Tanácsadó és Szolgáltató Kft.
H-8000 Székesfehérvár Budai út 9-11. 1/107-108.
Tel./Fax: 22/390-136 Mobil: 30/9638 202
Looking for the Best.....JOBMAX