We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference.
Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
HR Specialist, Compensation and Benefits
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist you are responsible for the delivery of support services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Maintain the company’s compensation and benefit system;
- Support the management and the union with benchmark data and different statistics during the yearly wage negotiations;
- Maintain the company’s Cafeteria system, support the employees in the preparation of the declarations
- Manage compensation related calculations and reports (labor cost, 13th month salary, bonus, accrual, christmas benefit, Medicover);
- Ad hoc reporting;
- Create and update processes and policies within the field of HR when needed;
- Support and advice on compensation issues;
- Support the leaders in organizational changes and promotion cases in connection with compensation;
- Support and advice on compensation in recruitment processes;
- Participating in salary benchmark surveys.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, Finance or any related field. (Equivalent work experience is also acceptable for the position)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably related to the processes in scope
- HR experience in compensation and benefits and reporting; Mercer methodology
- Experience with SAP HR / SuccessFactors is desired. The candidate must have exceptional computer skills and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in small project coordination desired; ability to coordinate and interact with different levels in the organization.
- Willingness to learn, analytical profile, attitude, attention to details, natural ability to network with others
- Experience in communication and coordination of suppliers, partners
- Fluency in English
How to apply?
Applications from severely disabled and equally disabled people will be considered with equal suitability.
Please apply online in ONE with your CV and optionally a cover letter until: 10/28/2021. To apply, please click on the "Jelentkezem" button below.