We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day.
We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Services & Solutions Team and advance your career as a
HR Operations Analyst (HR Administrator)
P&C Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C Services for bp from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for bp’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Maintaining the time administration system by performing weekly and monthly checks on recorded time data, validating it and following up corrections
- Supporting legally correct data entries and timely interface runs of connected systems
- Ensuring all documents are arriving on time for payroll cut over and recording all work time related data in the systems for payroll
- Performing and documenting system tests in time management system
- Organizing compulsory health check-ups, administer expiry dates, manage Medicover documentations
- Managing the hard copy records of GBS Europe employees, ensuring that the Employee file is constantly updated and all information are stored properly in line with regulation
- Managing onboaring activities with the close cooperation of other GBS Europe teams and service providers, maintaining effective relationship with process responsibles
- Managing the contract modification process with close follow-up of documentation
- Reviewing processes on a regular basis to identify and remove obstacles to achieve process efficiency
- Providing support to BSC staff on answering queries related to HR Operations and basic contractual matters
- Supporting the cafeteria process by managing monthly costs bank transfers of funds and sending monthly reports
- Establishing strong relations with internal stakeholders and external service providers
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years experience in office environment with back office related activities
- HR administration experience is a definite advantage
- University or College Degree
- Fluent English knowledge
- Proven analytical thinking with an ability to quickly translate data and solve complex problems
- Understanding of how the BP organization works
- Self starter with ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
AT bp, WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENT & BENEFITS TO YOU:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 1-3.
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!