- Working closely with various departments, alongside the Senior HR Officer, assisting line managers, and team leaders to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Assisting the senior HR Officer when required with the handling of disciplinary investigations, hearings, appeals and grievances
- Liaising with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Ongoing review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments
- Planning and delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Contractual administration.
- Responsible alongside the Senior HR Officer for the coordination and communications sent out regarding new offers of employment, confirmation of role change/salary change, disciplinary communications etc.
- Responsible alongside the Senior HR Officer for the administration of company benefit programs: to include ensuring new starters receive all relevant information and leavers are terminated accordingly and to answer general queries on the same.
- Reporting – either regular or adhoc; as requested by Management
- Monitoring and analysis of HR issues/opportunities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Making sure that all Managers and employees are aware of the HR functions, processes and procedures
- Responsible for maintaining HR realted staff training and personnel records
- Management of other absence processes that fall outside of sickness
- Ensure that all documentation/letter templates for HR related functions are regularly reviewed and updated
- Preparing of employment contracts
- Proven experience, with at least 2 years’ recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of Hungarian labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Professional approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Confidential in all matters
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Able to maintain self-motivation and have the ability to manage several tasks accurately and reach completion in a timely manner
- Can work independently, under minimum supervision.
- Team working skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint)
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
4031 Debrecen, Kígyóhagyma utca