Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
HR Core Services - Payroll Team Leader
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Payroll Team Leader you will ensure that the team is equipped and able to cope with regular & unexpected events that will still allow the timely, accurate and profesional inputting of data into our 3rd party provider systems. The role will also require people management skills and reporting upwards in relation to performance.
Your key deliverables:
- Lead a team and be a local subject matter expert in relation to the collection and inputting all appropriate and accurate data into third party payroll systems
- Lead a team and be a local subject matter expert in relation to the collection, inputting and transfering to the payroll engine all appropriate Time & Attendance data
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Become a 2nd level problem resolver for queries that the local team cannot resolve for themselves
- Creating HRS process documentation
- Committing and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimised
- Preparing & distributing appropriate payroll reports & approval documentation
- Work with country & core services HRS analysts along with Central Payroll and Field HR teams to resolve issues
- Support on adhoc processes as required
- Act as a team leader within the EMEA HRS team
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Strong English language capabilities is essential, additional language skills would be advanatagous
- Previous experience 2+ years of leading payroll systems would be signicant advantage
- Previous experience 2+ years of leading T&A systems would be signicant advantage
- Team leadership experience
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Data driven mindset
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships,
- Drive for results (achieving key on time delievery metrics) and collaborative style,
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.