Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
HR Core Services - Payroll Analyst
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Come and join our newly formed HRS Core Services team and provide payroll support within Eaton EMEA by documenting and executing payroll related activities.
The Specialist provides inputs and coordinates execution with internal (Eaton) stakeholders and external (third party) provider. These include, among others, reoccurring & ad-hoc reports and datasets, keeping customer satisfaction and quality standards aligned with company goals.
Your key deliverables:
- Coordinating & Transmit data into third party payroll systems where not automated including:
o Reoccurring & Non Reoccurring Pay Elements
o Employee Absences
o Pay Attachments/Court Orders
o Local Country Tax & Governance documents
- Time & Attendance Responsibilities:
o Coordinating timecard exceptions and authorisation
o Where applicable, Coordinating & Transmit data into third party payroll systems
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolving errors related to job or employee information
- Answering employee’s queries about payroll related issues
- Creating HRS process documentation
- Committing and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimised
- Preparing & distributing appropriate payroll reports & approval documentation
- Work with country & core services HRS specialists along with Central Payroll and Field HR teams to resolve issues
- Support on adhoc processes as required
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Strong English language capabilities is essential, additional language skills would be advanatagous
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Outlook)
- Previous 2+ years experience of payroll systems
- Previous 2+ experience of T&A systems
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills,
- Attention to details,
- Data driven mindset,
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships,
- Drive for results (achieving key on time delievery metrics) and collaborative style,
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.