Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Come and join our newly formed HRS Core Services team and provide payroll support within Eaton EMEA by documenting and executing payroll related activities. The Specialist provides inputs and coordinates execution with internal (Eaton) stakeholders and external (third party) provider. These include, among others, reoccurring & ad-hoc reports and datasets, keeping customer satisfaction and quality standards aligned with company goals.
HR Core Services - Payroll Analyst
Your key deliverables:
- Coordinating & Transmit data into third party payroll systems where not automated including:
- Reoccurring & Non Reoccurring Pay Elements Employee Absences Pay Attachments/Court Orders Local Country Tax & Governance documents
- Time & Attendance Responsibilities:
- Coordinating timecard exceptions and authorisation Where applicable, Coordinating & Transmit data into third party payroll systems
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolving errors related to job or employee information
- Answering employee’s queries about payroll related issues
- Creating HRS process documentation
- Committing and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimised
- Preparing & distributing appropriate payroll reports & approval documentation
- Work with country & core services HRS specialists along with Central Payroll and Field HR teams to resolve issues
- Support on adhoc processes as required
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Strong English language capabilities is essential, additional language skills would be advanatagous
- Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Outlook)
- Previous 2+ years experience of payroll systems
- Previous 2+ experience of T&A systems
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills,
- Attention to details,
- Data driven mindset,
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships,
- Drive for results (achieving key on time delievery metrics) and collaborative style,
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.