ChemAxon is an open and friendly science-driven company working with world-leading life science researchers to progress the value and utility of chemistry information. We provide a unique and transparent environment in which our employees consider and create the best possible technical solutions for demanding users.
About this opportunity:
ChemAxon has a newly created HR Specialist role, in which our new colleague’s primary focus will be to undertake a wide array of HR duties in order to support our employees and the HR Team in ensuring seamless and efficient business operations. In this role, you would assist in organizing and coordinating HR processes and daily administrative tasks, practice with staffing, financial tracking and employee lifecycle initiatives. To be successful as a HR Specialist, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in payroll and labor legislation to determine how company HR policies may be affected.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing employment contracts and certificates of employment upon request.
- Acting as a first point of contact in case of payroll or employment data related issues.
- Creating different HR statistics and reports on a regular basis.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include prepare, issue and fill company documentation (e.g. family tax benefits, maternity leave, etc.).
- Keeping in touch with and coordinating with the payroll provider.
- HR administration tasks, such as registering trainings, holidays and sick leaves.
- Administrative support of various international HR projects.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in an HR administrator role.
- Experience in payroll process management.
- Sound knowledge of the Hungarian labor law and practices.
- Demonstrates a goal-oriented, precise and attentive approach to organizing his/her work.
- Excellent Hungarian and English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- An approachable and collaborative personality.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
What we will offer you:
- A competitive salary & benefits package.
- A modern office environment with ergonomic workstations.
- The opportunity to learn & develop with an annual training budget.
- Flexible working hours with partial home office opportunity.
- Opportunity to utilize your English skills.
- The opportunity to be part of a creative and dynamic geographically dispersed team at our innovative company.
- Currently our headquarters is located at Graphisoft Park, however we will move to the Váci Greens Office Park at the end of this year.
Although we are a great believer that colocation supports collaboration and the flow of knowledge, we mostly work from home at the moment. The office - with all the necessary safety regulations & equipment - is still opened for those who prefer to work there.
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
professional training, language learning assisstance
How to apply?
If you are interested, please send your English CV by clicking the "Apply" button below. The selection process takes place through several rounds in English, which can be done in video format.