At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With all our incredible plans for the future, there’s no better place to jump start an amazing career than Ford.
Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for an
HR Consultant - Germany
to join us at the People First Team® in our Budapest XIII. Váci Greens office.
As an HR Consultant, you will be responsible for processing HR-related changes in the HR System, creating documentations and keeping an eye on employee satisfaction. Our clients can reach out to us via phone, chat and the HR Portal, so you will be able to use your German and English knowledge. Answering their queries based on our best knowledge is our priority, we are truly Putting People First.
What can you expect, when working with us?
- Hybrid working model focusing on the work-life balance
- Home Office equipment is provided to enable the hybrid working model
- Working in an environment friendly and well-equipped office in the XIII. district of Budapest
- Being part of a diverse and flexible team
- Taking part in team building activities
- Colorful tasks as you will be involved in all HR processes regarding the German employees
- Building and maintaining relationships and contacts to our HR colleagues based in Germany
- Daily usage of your German and English knowledge by getting to know HR terminologies
- Being part of our new HR System coming to life
- Learning opportunities in the field of HR and possibilities to explore other countries’ HR processes and growing in your career by taking on new projects and tasks and developing within the People First Team®
We will count on you in the following activities
- Manage the incoming request, chats and phone calls of our requestors in relation to any HR process and support the positive Employee Experience for our customers
- Our HR processes cover the whole Employee Lifecycle – from the hiring of new employees until leaving the Company – this gives opportunity to oversee different areas of HR and partnering with Local HRBP’s
- Prepare all type of documentation for employees, like contracts, agreements, employment verification letters in a timely manner
- Keep our HR database updated regarding all type of company structure changes and employee data as we manage all type of data regarding HR processes
- Support our employees and managers to use the self-service option of our HR portal and our new HR system
- Support the HR Business Partners and requestors with your knowledge to help the planning and implementation of reorganizational changes within the Company
- Being part of the change culture and support the organizational changes to better support our goals to produce electric vehicles
- Being proactive in handling risks or process gaps that you face and involving the responsible teams to find a solution together
- Initiating and leading process improvement projects to release capacity for the incoming new processes
Professional experience and soft-skills that will help you in your everyday job
- Studies and experience in HR field or experience in Shared Services environment are advantages, but not a must
- Professional German and English language knowledge both verbal and written is a must to make sure that we understand our clients’ needs and questions
- Proactivity and problem-solving are necessary and widely used tools in our daily job
- Understanding of our employees’ needs and providing them a positive experience are main focus areas in our job and we will ask you to keep the focus on the same
- Paying attention to details and appropriate system inputs are essentials since we are working with personal and payroll-related data
- Being a team player as we don’t just say but prove every day that working together with each other makes our days much easier
- Being interested in process clarifications, system implementations and change management would be a huge advantage for you
Working hours: Both full-time and part-time is available
Location: Budapest, XIII.
Should you be interested in the above position, please make sure you apply by sending your English CV via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support