Our partner is Contemporary Amperex Technology LTD (CATL) is a global leader of new energy innovative technologies, committed to providing premier solutions and services for new energy applications worldwide.
On behalf on our partner we are looking for a
HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist
with the ability to develop Compensation & Benefits strategies to meet the objectives of our organization, define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation, and benefits package,
HR Compensation and Benefits Specialist works closely with HR Compensation and Benefits Team Leader to develop a consistent compensation philosophy, ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
Task and responsibilities:
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc.)
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications, job pricing, job survey
- Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
- Working time recording and preparing data to payroll
- Payroll management, preparation of payroll data, checking and transferring
- Managing SAP administration, SAP reporting and implementation of new SAP HRM modules
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration or Finance, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field
- Proven working experience as Compensation and Benefits Specialist, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labor legislation, labor rules and regulations and HR practices
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and Human Resources Management software and HR databases, SAP Success Factors is an advantage, Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both Hungarian end English
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
- Excellent record keeping
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
What we offer:
- Working with THE number one battery innovator and manufacturer on the world. We offer you a huge platform for creating value.
- A corporate culture characterized by dynamic environment and short decision-making processes
- Personal development opportunities, a lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to contribute your ideas.
- Competitive salary.
If you interested in this job please apply for and send your CV.