Would you like to be a part of an enthusiastic HR team with high standard of professionalism?
Would you like to have a diverse task list on your agenda with different stakeholders to support?
Would you like to participate in process improvement and organizational change projects, even coordinating them?
If your answer is YES, we are looking for YOU!
MOL Plc. Human Resources Management MOL organization is seeking a new staff member for the following position:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER (Functional business areas)
Scope of the position
Providing HR support to more functional business areas (approx. 250-400 employees, 40-50 managers) mostly in Hungary and to a certain extent involvement into international projects.
Tasks in more details:
- Act as primary HR point of contact for Managers
- Collaborate with Recruitment team in ensuring efficient Recruitment & Selection processes to provide high quality workforce on time
- Ensure that all actions related to employment, contract changes and terminations are timely implemented with legal compliance, collaborate with HR Admin teams efficiently
- Support change management and organizational change and design, translating business needs to HR actions
- Support managers in performance & talent management and capability development with creating feedback culture and represent it during every day work
- Support business in headcount planning and forecasting processes
- Apply all internal HR regulations, systems, processes and tools and support managers in usage of those
- Drive action plans together with the managers to improve employee satisfaction
- College or University degree
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Good knowledge of the Hungarian labor law
- Comfortably using MS Office applications, SAP and SuccessFactors are strong advantages
To be successful in the role there are some hints and tips:
- Being an HR Partner it is your passion, sharing thoughts and ideas proactively, and communicating openly is your strength
- You are good at organizing and coordination, ideally also have experience in managing projects
- You will find your dream job if you prefer to work with more customers
- We at HR love to do our work accurately and are not afraid of numbers and analytics
- We are a diverse team (based on gender, age and nationality) but all committed to MOL Group 2030+ Strategy and Values
- Resilience, positive spirit and can-do attitude are prerequisites for being successful in this role
What we offer:
- Competitive reward package (a market competitive base salary, annual bonus based on individual and corporate performance, cafeteria, iPhone, private health insurance package)
- Diverse geographic and cultural experience
- Good team spirit and friendly colleagues
- Safe and stable career path
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!