- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
HR Business Partner for GIS (2 years fixed-term)
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the HR Business Partner for GIS role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Implementing and applying the global process – supporting and coordinating management
- Development and implementation of training plan – coordinating with regional TM&Head of FI and HR&Global functional heads
- Managing grading and salary according to the global guidelines
- Managing merit and salary adjustment and implementing global processes and guidelines
- Applying and managing promotion processes – working with regional and global function
- Ensuring the HR controlling work, legal compliance and policies and procedures
- Supporting the entry&onboarding processes, on the job trainings, body and mentoring programme
- Operational Partnership with GIS HR and HR Center of Excellence – Admin&Payroll; TA&Comp&Benefit
- Transparent implementation of regional/global model and processes
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- College or university degree (HR or related areas)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant business HR experience (HR Generalist, HRBP)
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects while interacting with multiple stakeholders from various departments
- Ability to present across the organization
- Ability to work with fast-paced global environment with strong project management and decision-making capabilities
- Possess strong problem-solving skills, relationship building skills and excellent organizational skills
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.