Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
The Human Resources Business Partner’s primary focus is to partner with business leaders to enable them to successfully coach, lead and empower their people to succeed as a team. This role will be a critical part of the new leadership team in Budapest where there will be a key focus on scaling at speed, hiring the right people and building a positive culture for our teams.
This role will partner with business leaders to execute HR lifecycle activities focused on talent management, employee development, remuneration & benefits, workforce planning, onboarding / offboarding and career pathing. In addition, this role will also support the application of HR policies, the execution of global compliance initiatives and the requirement to support general HR administrative to assist the Director, Global HRBP and Chief People Officer.
- Serve as a trusted partner and advisor to business leaders in all areas of talent management, employee lifecycle and development matters
- Provide coaching to managers and employees to empower them in their daily roles
- Ensure a collegial, positive and professional culture among the team by exemplifying and living the Diligent values
- Provide support in all areas of Human Resources operations to all levels of Diligent employees, ensuring a white glove level of customer service;
- Resolving front line employment related issues and concerns with discretion and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Maintaining and tracking tickets within the HR ticketing system and assigning tickets to the appropriate contact as well as quarterly reporting on ticket volume and HR response time;
- Lead our global annual compliance activities;
- Maintain and update all HR Operations policy and process documents, including employee decks and handbooks, visa and immigration processing across all levels of the business
- Work with the Regional HR Director and Global HR Business Partner where applicable to review requests for new positions, staffing changes and reallocations from administrators and provide technical assistance and preparation of substantiating documentation, required forms, organizational charts and other materials ensuring departmental compliance and proper communication;
- Trackingpeople actions including new hires, promotions, increases, transfers, leaves of absences, terminations, demotions, and other requests ensuring all required information is obtained, actions steps are taken, appropriate parties are informed, and proper letters are created;
- Assist in managing HR initiatives and programs such as Diligent’s Ambassador Program and Women in Tech Groups
- Extensive HR Generalist experience and knowledge of the HRBP function, partnering directly with areas of the business;
- Experience using HRIS systems and reporting functionality
- Experience in handling and providing recommendations on employee relation issues
- Able to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel, including management;
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in a high-demand, fast-paced environment and prioritize, plan and execute multiple, complicated and continuing assignments in a timely and efficient manner;
- Ability to collect, compile and analyse data, assemble information, pull themes, create surveys and prepare reports;
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; and
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Enthusiastic, courteous, reliable, adaptable and flexible;
- Self-directed and detail oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills;
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems - Oracle preferred.