HR Assistant (Compensation & Benefits)
Budapest or Székesfehérvár
Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
As an HR Assistant (Compensation & Benefits) you are responsible for supporting the delivery of global services according to overall strategy, performance targets and customer expectations, within agreed mandate, processes, and corporate framework.
- Deal with the Compensation and benefits related processes on a global level:
- Support the Short-term-Incentive calculation process using relevant tools and ensure correct transfer of data to payroll;
- Follow-up on deadline and give support on the annual salary reviews process in SuccessFactors for countries in scope;
- Support the compensation data update process for relevant units/countries prior to running compensation modules in SuccessFactors;
- Coordinate access for Mercer system;
- Follow-up on deadline and support the external annual salary surveys;
- Support in development of material used in global compensation processes (merit increase, variable pay, global job architecture, etc.);
- Liaise with local HR and GBS HR when necessary.
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience, preferably related to HR field
- Fluency in English
- Human Resources knowledge
- Affinity and interest in IT systems, MS Office tools (excel is a must)
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details, accountability/ownership approach
- Professional multinational environment
- Possibilities to improve
- Career opportunities
- 13th month salary
- Christmas benefit
- Yearly premium
- Private health care insurance
- Company pension scheme membership
- Company events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!