The British International School Budapest is looking for a
HR Assistant (for maternity cover, 2 years)
The Human Resources Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Support the HR Manager in daily activities
- Help in the recruitment process, manage interview appointments, perform reference checks
- Answer frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc…
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Keep the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Perform periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Daily maintenance of the SAP system, processing of logins and logouts in databases and other interfaces
- Manage staff absences
- Manage different applications (address change, children’s benefits, tax, health etc…)
- Preparation of employment contracts and amendments
- Support with communications with school staff
- Fulfil other administrative tasks and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum secondary education, HR specialized qualification is an advantage
- Active intermediate level in written and spoken English, and fluent in Hungarian
- Excellent communication skills - communicates and writes with confidence and enthusiasm
- Team player
- Managing and organizing processes
- Excellent IT skills and ability to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Precise, accurate work
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritizing and managing workload
- Loyalty and confidence
- You can be a member of an international school community
- Dynamic and multicultural environment
- Full-time and long-term working opportunity
- Competitive benefit
- Stable corporate background
1037 Budapest, Kiscelli köz 17.
Application deadline: 20th May 2022.
Starting date: 30th May 2022.
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Professional Assistant
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Recruitment, Selection
Early applications are encouraged, and we reserve the right to appoint before the closing date.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to us by clicking on the "Jelentkezem" button underneath.