HR Advisor position with German language knowledge is open at our multinational partner. It is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive team environment, work in global, international team and face new challenges.
As an HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Supporting employees and managers within the respective area in on-boarding and off-boarding processes
•Managing HR related documentation such as contracts of employment, offer packages etc.
• Maintaining HR related data in the company-system
• Preparing and following up employee documentation and creating accurate HR reports
• Solving HR related issues in time and providing HR customer service to internal stakeholders
• Keeping contact between the European employees and the internal HR team
In order to successfully apply for the HR Direct Advisor position, you need to have:
• Fluent German and English language skills
• College or university degree and / or min 1 year of relevant working experience
• Experience in a customer service, data entry or administration is needed
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills as this role will require significant multi-tasking
• Ability to analyse and present HR data in a meaningful and business focussed form
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position or you would like to discuss other opportunities please apply with your English resume through our website.