Our Client is one of the largest telecom company in the world. On behalf of them we are looking for candidates to the following position:
- Act as the primary contact for line managers and employees providing a first class remote HR consultan-cy service via phone, chat, e-mail
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Handle and maintain employee data in SAP
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Execute routine HR administration activities
- Actively seek and deliver continuous improvement through process and system efficiency
- Ensure that the high quality service is delivered within agreed timelines and manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- English skills are upper-intermediate and your German skills are close to fluent
- Some HR experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Gained experience in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- Great time management skills and you consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challen-ge
- Clear communicate style. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're com-fortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- Attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Problem solving skills. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking skills
- Competitive salary package
- Professional improvement, trainings
- Dynamic, demanding work environment