Join our multinational partner's HR team supporting the Northern region of Europe. They are looking for an experienced professional with excellent English and Dutch language skills to join their team.
If you gained experience in HR related tasks and would like to continue your career in a vibrant yet stable company then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Support in HR administration related requests
- Document preparation for all aspects of the employee life cycle including employment contracts, reference letters, work certificates, salary increases, correspondences
- Liaise directly with payroll provider
- Ensure HR systems are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Gather and ensure all HR Records are electronically stored for North countries
- Support relocation process for new joiners
- Participate in on-boarding/off-boarding processes
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback, gather training needs
- Administrative tasks related to follow up on documents requested
- Fluent English knowledge
- Strong Dutch language skills
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar HR related position from a multinational environment
- Experience in working with North countries, especially Belgium and Netherlands are great advantages
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and managers
In return you can join a fast-moving, but supporting environment with many possibilities to learn and develop, you can actively use your language skills. The company is providing you with excellent trainings, cafeteria benefits and home office opportunity (hybrid work environment).
What you need to do now
If you find this position interesting do not hesitate to send us your up-to-date, English CV. If this is not quite right for you feel free to refer someone.