Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 19,000 organizations and nearly 700,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe.
This new role is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast moving and growing SaaS technology company! Diligent is growing rapidly and we are building a world-class HR and Recruitment team to scale with that growth. This role will report to the EMEA HR Director and will have responsibilities across the EMEA region. You will face off with the business both locally and internationally as part of a global HR team. You will be customer service oriented, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic, and able to juggle many competing priorities. Coordinating highly confidential information and situations, this person should possess excellent judgment and discretion.
- Participate in and drive the implementation of special HR projects including strategic initiatives to help align employees to strategic goals of the business
- Work with the Global HR Business Partners to develop HR strategies for the business and internal client groups
- Provide strategic, operational and best practice advice on a range of business/HR issues and ensure a positive employee relations climate is maintained.
- Develop strong and trusted partnerships with leaders and senior managers providing objective coaching and advice.
- Work with the HR Team coordinating engagement initiatives, working closely with others to assist you.
- Developing HR metrics to help measure our success. Performing management reporting and tracking
- Partnering with Payroll, Accounting, and other departments to resolve issues.
- Assisting employees by answering questions, providing information and referring them to appropriate staff as needed to provide exemplary customer service.
- Corporate experience in an HR business-facing capacity
- Experience working within transformative environments
- Experience with Oracle HRIS preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially in Excel
- Track record of achieving hiring and/or HR goals
- Warm, professional and engaging disposition
- Analytical and results focused, but with a strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, across all audience levels
- Comfort working both independently and in a team setting
- Accountability mindset, for oneself and others