Are you passionate about HR Admin, Payroll and Reward processes of own assigned area in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and departmental goals in order to realize accurate administrative processes and timely HR information meeting? How about using your creativity to optimize processes to improve the quality of services and have an impact to our daily life? Let’s spread the brand of Pöttyös together! Our HR Team would love to welcome you as the new ambassador of FrieslandCampina Service Centre EMEA.
HR Administration & Compensation Team Leader
- Organize, manage and optimize team on HR Admin processes; ensure that operational KPIs, productivity and CI targets are met on team level and for respective area
- Management and completion of a range of day-to-day HR Admin processes in line with corporate policies, guidelines and SLAs with external and internal parties:
- Managing operational Payroll and Reward tasks such as
- creating employee contract and contract modifications in line with both internal process and legal requirements;
- managing Occupational Health Check activities properly
- providing first-touch contact for employees : managing FCSC Ask HR mailbox, and forwarding request to the relevant HR Specialist / Business Partner; creating training materials for employees and managers
- HR database management
- Payroll process management
- Lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team.
- Implement a robust back up and knowledge retention plan.
- Ensuring adequate people management for team members – having continuous dialogues and 1:1s with team members and register outcomes and feedback in relevant systems, supporting talent development, maintaining high engagement in the team and keeping team attrition low
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in his/her team and meeting the CI target in his/her area and/or contributing tower level CI target.
- Contribute to standardization initiatives. Supporting departmental projects/CI initiatives / transitions.
- Contribute to the development of the department plan based on own expertise and activities of own team.
“Our brands – such as Completa and Pöttyös – are widely known to the ten million inhabitants of Hungary. Growing up as a kid, Pöttyös Túró Rudi was one of my favorite snacks. I’m proud to now work for the company behind it!”
- University or college degree in Economics or Human Resources
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in payroll and reward processes preferably at a multinational company.
- Leadership experience is a significant advantage.
- Proven experience with Nexon is a significant advantage
- In depth knowledge of Excel and other MS Office programs
- Strong process knowledge for own function
- Knowledge of HR ERP systems (eg. SAP, Nexon)
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work precisely and independently
- Ability to make decisions on own level
- Analytical skills
“The right profile to work for our Shared Service Centre EMEA in Hungary? There’s no golden rule on that. We’re always looking for a good combination of everything – a perfect mix of different characters. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas and to develop further
- Challenging tasks with real added value
- Cheerful environment with colleagues from different cultures
We opened our Budapest Shared Service Centre in January 2017, covering the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Record-to-Report and Procurement activities for EMEA countries and we are still expanding our scope.
We ensure exciting and interesting daily tasks, and career development opportunities. We believe that our success is based on the balance of our colleagues; therefore, our motto is ‘We Care’.
FrieslandCampina is one of the sixth largest dairy companies across the globe. We produce and sell products such as dairy-based beverages, infant nutrition, cheese and desserts. A few of the well-known consumer brands are Landliebe, Pöttyös and Frico.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- Head of Unit
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!