Our client is Europe’s leading tower company and their infrastructure and technologies are helping to connect people, businesses, and internet-enabled devices like never before. They combine the scale, stability and quality of our leading tower network with the agility, optimism and energy of a start-up. They are inspired by their past successes and excited by the opportunities in front of us.
Health & Safety Specialist
• Facilitates the implementation of Group HS&W standards and compliance with local legislation in H&S and fire protection. Provides assurance that Group, regulatory and industry requirements are implemented effectively
• Responsible for efficient Safety risk assessment of processes, work tasks, services and premises.
• Development, facilitating and delivery of local annual HS&W plan, compliant with Group HS&W Strategy, ensuring that SMART HS&W Objectives are set for the business and continually reviewed.
• Monitoring the delivery of all HS&W related action plans (as a result of incidents, audits, inspections or lessons learned from other markets). Measures and provides timely and accurate reporting of performance to the leadership team and Global HSW team.
• Defines training requirements and standards for the business, ensures that appropriate training is delivered to all staff. Identifies specific needs for training (e.g. H&S training for Technology).
• Develops and maintains relationship between HS&W and key business stakeholders. Ensures effective communication of HS&W throughout the business.
• Provides technical HS&W advice to all managers on decisions relating to HS&W. Supporting the Technology management team in interpreting Group Requirements into local market delivery.
• Establish and maintains the HS&W interface with key high risk suppliers to ensure that.
Undertaking reviews of all HS&W plans and activities of high risk projects/contracts.
• Is the single point of contact on all HS&W matters. Ownership of Company Health, Safety and Fire Protection Policy, Plan and KPIs.
• University Degree
• Seasoned expert, with min. 5 years of experience in a corporate HS&W role
• English (fluent / professional)
• Risk Management Techniques
• Working knowledge of all local HS&W legislation