Head of HR Operations
Would you like to find a challenging position with your gained leadership skills in HR Operations? Are you keen on designing strategies, people management and continuous improvement? Let's be a part of a brand new Shared Service Centre as a Head of HR Operations.
Our partner, who provides services for the most popular brands from beauty through nutrition to pharma industries, is looking for an experienced&talented colleague for Head of HR Operations role specialised for supporting core HR, HR Services, Admin&Payroll activities.
If you would like to be a part of a newly established, global SSC located in Budapest, company can provide an opportunity to take part in process improvement and design to achieve both personal and professional development.
Your new role
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team to create and maintain effective HR services offering to company's employees internationally
- Being responsible for both core HR and HR Services
- Empowering HR SSC to provide high-quality, centralised service throughout the company's community
- Designing strategies for the team regarding targets and service levels
- Managing performance monitoring
- Analysing and identifying customer needs based on received feedback
- Responsible for building up an efficient HR Transactional Service for all customers
- Collaborating with other colleagues to learn more about best practices and understand policies
- Taking part in systems, process implementation and automation projects
- Managing 3rd party suppliers
- Acting as a coach to support HRSSC team
- Ensuring continuous improvement by root cause analysis of processes and customer feedback
- Supporting business improvement projects
- Managing the resolution of queries and acting as a point of escalation for issues
- Providing KPI&Budget reports
- 5 - 10 years HRSSC Leader experience within SSC environment
- At least 5 years of experience in people management
- Gained experience in Core HR and HR Service delivery
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.