Head of HR
- manage the HR team in the 3 offices (Budapest, London, Düsseldorf)
- prepare, implement and develop HR strategies and policies
- support the full HR lifecycle
- coordinate the recruitment processes
- manage contracts, documentation regarding employees, payroll
- support the managers and team leaders in HR related questions
Our partner is a dynamic, fast growing startup IT company with 3 European offices and currently we are looking for their HEAD OF HR.
If you have at least 5 years of experience in HR, speak fluent English and looking for a new challenge, we would like to hear from You!
One of the first focuses would be to build HR structure and policies, also to unify the separately working 3 offices internationally and build a converging team with focus on well-being, retention.
- at least 5 years of experience in HR, preferably in Senior HR generalist/HR Business Partner position
- university degree
- fluent in English (and in Hungarian)
- experience in international environment (or worked with international management)
- IT company experience is preferred
- Experience in people management would be an advantage, but not a must have criteria
- very competitive salary
- hybrid working, modern office in the Buda part of Budapest
- private medical insurance
- company events, team buildings
- possibility to travel to London HQ
- company share option