We are hiring a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist lead senior and specialist recruitments for our partner’s global functions. This position is an individual contributor and part of our partner’s Talent Acquisition Community of Practice. We are looking for a fresh out-of-the-box thinker who is a recruiting enthusiast and specialist in proactive recruitment. As an end-to-end process controller on an equal footing with our departments, you will learn the varied facets of our business and apply state-of-the-art recruiting methods to attract the best minds for the company.
Global Talent Acquisition Specialist
- End-to-end responsibility for recruiting processes for roles with multi-national scope;
- Apply proactive and reverse recruiting approach to business critical roles;
- Develop and apply an unique and unforgettable candidate journey;
- Building global Talent Pools for several functions and maintain the pool actively;
- Consult hiring managers in recruiting matters from prescreening, to interviewing and making the right hiring decisions;
- Work on the a global employer branding and onboarding initiative together with the TA Community of Practice;
- Recommend and drive new approaches, tools, methods and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed;
- Using ATS.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the operative end-to-end recruiting of professionally and technically qualified profiles (ideally in the IT environment) – both, in-house and for an agency;
- Completed degree with a business or psychological background or a business education;
- Strong experience in active sourcing and talent pooling in the European, Asian and North American markets;
- Track of records in working with director level candidates and hiring managers from various cultures and functional backgrounds;
- Enthusiasm for state-of-the-art recruiting and passion for the realization of the optimal candidate journey;
- Strong interest in recruiting trends and current market developments;
- Know-how in the use of aptitude-diagnostic instruments (e.g. competence-based interviews, situational questioning techniques, assessments);
- Fresh mind and hands-on self-starter attitude;
- Outside-the-box-Thinker with excellent Talent-stalking-skills;
- Professional communicator and networker;
- Fluency in English and German is a plus.
- Multilingual work environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international projects;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and various benefits.
Place of work:
Szombathely, Hungary or remote even after the pandemic