Global HR Specialist – Lifecycle Management
- Execute continuous and accurate data maintenance and administrative activities in support of HR business processes (including payroll, offer and contract management, on-boarding, contractual changes, reporting and analytics)
- Providing support by processing employees’ requests, be the support contact for all employee queries and ensure timely and relevant responses and ensure operations according to defined KPIs and SLAs
- Advise global People Operations team on HR systems and processes, and support the embedding of the new ways of working
- Ensure consistent and reliable service delivery globally, in line with local guidelines
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the HRIS system
- Actively participate in the improvement of service and processes (simplification, standardization, automation)
- Be up to date on processes, own the knowledge development on processes, and contribute to the update of relevant documentations
- Participating in project activities as required
- Align service delivery and quality with overarching objectives of the global People Analytics organization, manage service quality expectations and address customer concerns
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships and communications to partner in a proactive and customer outcomes focused way
- Build relationships with HR colleagues within the global People Operations organization as well as with internal stake holders to ensure ongoing service delivery effectiveness
- Degree ideally in HR or relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment as a HR Administrator
- Proven track record of being able to deliver in a matrix organization across geographies and divisions
- Experience in working with a human resource management system
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Confident communication skills in English (written and spoken) are essential, French is a strong plus
- Proactive and highly organized with a structured approach to work
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and multicultural environment working across borders
- Can effectively listen to internal stakeholders and understand their priorities and needs
- Flexible and agile approach, able to deal with changing priorities
What we offer:
What we can provide You in return:
- Supportive environment: You can rely on us from your first working day. You will be cared for and get every support and feedback you need for your personal development.
- Learning platform: You can access hundreds of courses and articles in order to keep your knowledge fresh and gather new skills.
- Career path: We pay high attention to internal promotions and provide you the opportunity to step up the career ladder.
- International environment: With 20 offices worldwide, you will definitely get in touch with other cultures and gain useful experience in an international environment.
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your English CV to your application!