- HR, Human Relations
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
German Speaking Sourcing Recruiter
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Talent Specialist with German language knowledge role will make an impact:
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Participate in the project of building up an internal sourcing team
- Partner with the regional CoE and Local HR and Hiring Managers to understand the business’s repeatable talent needs
- Play a key role in establishing and running regional recruitment processes
- Ensure understanding of the local and global markets, review business needs and develop sourcing methodology
- Perform sourcing and recruitment activities for the European market
- Identify process improvements to gain efficiency
- Participate in brand-building events, Job Fairs, cooperation with universities, etc.
- Prepare consolidated sourcing data analyses as requested by Management
- Ensure all assigned duties are being performed within the guidelines of the company’s internal controls, policies, and procedures
- Support the implementation of TA Admin activities
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of sourcing/recruitment experience is required
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing German and English is required
- Must possess a strong focus on customer service with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management and external vendors via multiple sources such as telephone, email, etc.
- Must possess advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret complex business and/or technical documents
- Flexible & adaptable to change
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Viatris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.