German Speaking HRO Specialist
Are you a recent graduate? Do you have experience in HR administration? Are you looking for a full-time job in a multicultural environment where you can practice your German language knowledge?
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new HRO Specialist, who will be the first point of contact for local HR department of the customer regarding the HR master data administration. You will be responsible for workforce administrative tasks in SAP.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
- Perform administrative tasks in SAP HR system by creating and modifying employee data as per hire-to-retire processes (new hire/rehire, pay change, domestic/international transfer, change in position, leave of absence, personal data change, separation, etc.)
- Answering emails of the customer HR department, providing information of employee data, tools usage or process guideline, resolving queries and updating requests as required
- Attending phone calls as scheduled or on ad-hoc basis
- Generating employee data reports from SAP as per deadline or on ad-hoc basis as requested by client
- Generating payroll interface files for the countries applicable
- Perform mass data upload actions by ensuring quality of crucial deliverables of client requests
- Specific employee benefit process administration and reporting for the countries applicable
- Working as part of a multinational team between various locations
- Communicating and co-operating with SAP technical team on ad-hoc basis
- Sharing workload within the team when required due to workload balance, performing back-up tasks, taking additional tasks, helping with uploads, global reports
- Performing peer-to-peer quality check
- Filling out daily tracking tools online regarding all tasks performed for requests
- Preparing process documentation
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
- Bachelor/Masters degree
- Basic IT skills: user level intermediate skills within Microsoft Office Word, Excel and emailing systems
- At least 1 year of relevant experience (HR field)
- Business proficiency in German language is required
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
In our organization, you can taste the world by working together with more than 90 nationalities. As part of the Tata Group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 450,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
This position belongs to the BPS Lifesciences (Business Process Solutions) unit. This unit is helping enterprises achieve significant and sustained business outcomes by leveraging our deep domain expertise and operations. As a future TCSer, you will be provided with:
- A career path
- A great diversity of cultures
- Language courses and training
- On-site relax & gym rooms
- Volunteering, sport and employee events
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- German (intermediate / communication)
- Full time