Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you. Come and help us create the future together. Join us as a
German speaking HR Advisor with Recruitment and L&D Focus
Your role in a nutshell:
HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
Why you will love your job:
- Perform resourcing related administrative tasks, support the pre-selection process and help applicants by answering application related questions via email
- Handle and maintain employee data in SAP, setting up new starters for the German market
- Provide administration behind classroom/online training, keep in touch with learning managers and trainers, setting up courses
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Actively seek and deliver continuous improvement through process and system efficiency
- Ensure that the high-quality service is delivered within agreed timelines and manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
What you will bring to the team:
- English skills are upper-intermediate and your German skills are close to fluent
- Some experience in Recruitment or Resourcing
- Gained experience in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- Great time management skills and you consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge
- Clear communicate style. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- Attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Problem solving skills. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking skills
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited EU talk + data);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support