German Payroll Specialist
Due to team expansion we are seeking a new colleague who is experienced in German Payroll. Our client is an international payroll service provider who are providing cloud-based payroll solutions and has a small but cozy office in Budapest. They serve from Budapest their clients who are based in Germany.
Your new role
- Establish, update and maintain payroll records and analyze payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of Germany
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Complete controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Maintain payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Deliver payroll accurately and provide timely payment of employee salaries on time in line with client service level agreements and expectations.
- Prepare and submit statutory declarations for authorities
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc payroll reports, handles special client requests
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Implementation Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced German knowledge and at least intermediate English
- 1-2 years of experience in German payroll processing
- BA or BSc degree in HR or Finance or similar field
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft products, especially Excel and Word
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking, ability to plan and organize own workload
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Good problem solving skills and customer-oriented mindset
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Career progression
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.