Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together. Join us as a
Employer Branding Specialist - Europe
About _VOIS Employer Branding, Talent Attraction and Youth Centre of Excellence:
Established in 2018, this COE plays a key role in defining and implementing the Global Employer Branding, Talent Attraction and Youth strategies for the organization. With the vision of making _VOIS one of the preferred employers in the IT & ITeS industry in all our locations, this COE works closely with global leadership, recruitment teams, communications team, other COEs and external partners.
Your role in a nutshell:
Our new colleague will own the Global Employer Branding Strategy for our European centres i.e., Hungary, Romania, Albania, UK & Spain. As part of the role, the person will conceptualise and implement key internal & external interventions and maintain relationships with key external partners to help achieve our vision.
What you’ll do:
- Create and own the Employer Branding Strategy, and local EVP for our European centres
- Create & embed our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) internally & externally across our centres
- Be the SPOC for all Employer Branding & Talent Attraction requests for the respective centre
- Manage and groom our key internal and external communities i.e. youth, new joiners, alumni etc.
- Conceptualise and organize high impact employer branding engagements and campaigns while working with key COEs like D&I, CSR, Youth, Future Ready, Spirit, Talent Acquisition etc., while managing accountability for successful completion of event & campaign objectives
- Manage & amplify _VOIS’s global employer brand on company’s external social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn), _VOIS Careers, LinkedIn Life & Glassdoor.
- Manage & leverage relationships with key global external partners i.e. social media agencies (Great Place to Work Institute, Glassdoor, B-schools, Tech colleges, etc.)
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Deep understanding of Employer Branding, Talent Attraction, Social Media, visual identity, and EVP
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Marketing
- 3+ years of in-house or agency experience in Employer Branding Strategy, EVP, Brand Strategy, Social Media Strategy, Online Reputation Management and Talent Attraction Strategy
- Proven track record of being a go-getter, motivated and creative professional with demonstrated event, project and budget management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex global projects.
- Excellent stakeholder & partner management skills to create & sustain successful global collaborations
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU)
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
What you need to know about us
We are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world: our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Marketing, Média, PR
- Kommunikáció és PR
- Üzleti támogató központok
- Értékesítés támogatás