Employee Success (HR) Associate – Central & Eastern Europe
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a hands-on Employee Success (HR) Associate to support our growing teams in both Hungary and Poland. As part of a global, multicultural team, you will be responsible for rolling up your sleeves to execute critical HR processes and services. You will also be a key driver in further developing best practices to support our growth and transformation to enhance our employee experience. This role will be based in Budapest, Hungary.
What You'll Do
- Act as the go-to HR resource and provide front-line support to teams in Hungary and Poland
- Ensure operational excellence across the entire employee life cycle, including preparing offer letters, employment agreements, new hire paperwork, employee changes, maternity and parental leave, and offboarding
- Acts as the country HR owner - review and develop employment policies and related processes, understand and research core benefit offerings, and optimize HR operations based on local country requirements
- Work closely with our internal payroll team ensuring correct data is transferred to the external payroll providers
- Take ownership of our HRIS system's data quality, aligning with global HR operational processes where needed
- Lead and execute special projects related to onboarding, process improvement, or other HR initiatives
- 3+ years of proven experience as an HR coordinator or generalist
- Sound knowledge of the Hungarian and Polish market, including employment practices
- Experiencing working with various HR tools and systems (e.g., Bamboo, Lever)
- A dynamic communication style with the ability to collaborate successfully with diverse stakeholders
- Structured critical thinking and problem-solving skills, using data to help measure progress and impact
- Flexible and proactive, able to work in a fast pace, customer-centric environment
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- Excellent Hungarian, Polish, and English verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Global company and/or scale-up experience
- Fluent in an additional European language (Spanish, French, German)
- BambooHR HRIS experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Recruitment, Selection
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Polish (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Hungarian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English.