As an E-learning Specialist / Instructional Designer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and overseeing innovative e-learning solutions to help us achieve our business objectives and to help employees develop the product and domain knowledge they need to thrive in their roles.
E-Learning Specialist / Instructional Designer is responsible for creating interactive training solutions for both technology and non-technology related personnel.
In this role, you will develop and update courses, learning activities, assessments and deliver training to various stakeholders, using contemporary methods of adult learning.
E-Learning Specialist / Instructional Designer is expected to understand the big picture of business performance requirements and tailor the training to meet those needs.
- Design, create and edit highly-engaging online learning materials and content for a non-technically savvy audience
- Create interactive training content for adult learners with a focus on knowledge retention and processes/skills adoption
- Utilize instructional design and authoring tools such as Articulate Rise and Storyline
- Utilize game-based learning and keep up to date with new developments in the online training industry
- Lead end-to-end e-learning design projects
- Cooperation with other specialists, subject matter experts and business leaders
If you have…
- At least 2 years relevant professional experience
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360An e-learning portfolio to showcase
- High knowledge of adult learning and gamificationStrong sense of design principles
- Copywriting and technical writing
- Project Management Skills
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and “can-do” attitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent German skills (at least C1-2) and fluent English Customer oriented mindset
- Excellent knowledge of the current MS-Office tools
- Mobility is expected including occasional international travel
- IT background Familiarity with Vyond, Camtasia