Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
In Hungary Flex operates in 7 cities – Budapest, Gyál, Üllő, Nyíregyháza, Sárvár, Tab, Zalaegerszeg – with around 10 000 employees.
If you would like to know more about us, please visit flex.com!
We are looking for new colleague in our team at Zalaegerszeg for the following position:
DL Recruitment Team Leader
What a typical day looks like:
There will be no two similar days. You will lead a team of 3. The tasks are very variable.
- work together with mid-level management on DL recruitment and organizational development matters and will coach them on people management issues as well as on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community in line with site strategic plans
- actively participate in HC planning and customer related projects (transfers, new business opportunities) and support execute project plan
- pro-actively search for new ways in attracting and finding candidates and continuously work on developing related HR processes
- develop and execute recruitment strategies, have end-to-end ownership of the recruitment process
- lead and coach the DL recruitment team, determine and follow up the KPI’s of the team
- keep contact with headhunting and recruitment agencies, continuous development of these partners
- manage effective communication and collaboration between the recruitment and other departments affected in the recruitment process (HR Administration, Training, Marketing and Communication, GBS, Operation)
- drive and coordinate different ad hoc HR related projects
- operate under the supervision of the site HRBP
- foster and maintain positive working relationships within all employee levels
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- 3 years of work relevant experience at a manufacturing company
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a relevant field (human resources, economics, economic information technology)
- High proficiency in Hungarian and English, both written and spoken
- Good Excel skills
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Various, complex tasks
- It's a focus area at HR
- You can learn more about the Business
- You'll communicate with middle management.
- Development possibilities and career pathways
- Professional, modern work environment
- Stable, dynamically developing multinational company
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- Labour Intermediation, Labour Hire, Headhunting
- Recruitment, Selection