The Digital Recruiter will coordinate and drive all activities that are part of the candidate experience. Starting with developing creative sourcing strategies using an appropriate combination of direct sourcing, networking and employer branding, to being the MBH Evangelist in the local community. The Recruiter will guide candidates through the full recruiting process and give them an exciting experience. Eventually the Digital Recruiter will also take ownership of the overall employee experience and shape learning and performance management, define policies to increase diversity and inclusion initiatives and increase employee engagement.
- Provide perspective on industry, competitive talent landscape, growth ability and distinctive attributes
- Remain current on external talent pools, talent personas, salary levels and other trends
- Act as community member through hackathons, meetups, conferences and manage from A to Z
- Identify, communicate and embody a clear and distinctive value proposition and a digital talent “go-to-market” strategy that evolves as the market changes
- Redesign processes with the candidate at the center
- Build scalable talent management framework with consistent candidate and employee experience
- Ensure structured interview process is widely adopted and communicated
- Gather candidate and employee experience feedback
- Be the employer brand representative in the community and the person of trust for the team
- Past experience as a Digital Recruiter, preferably in a digital native environment
- A keen interest in the tech industry, and savvy enough to “talk shop” with digital talent
- Experience working in a fast-paced recruiting environment with the ability to take initiative with little direction
- Deep understanding of digital Talent Management strategies and familiar with sourcing on digital platforms like Github, Behance
- Worked with an ATS in a high volume and detail oriented environment
- Strong understanding of Agile ways of working
- Experience as a Recruiter in a cross-functional People team would be nice
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
Mindset & Behaviors
- A burning desire to continuously improve the way we hire, and eager to discover cool start-ups who are trying to improve the candidate experience
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Believes in culture of brutal transparency and trust
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
- Aligned to company values
We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together
- Embrace the difficult path - We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Chose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard - We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control - We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
HOW WE MAKE IT WORTH IT
We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 30+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch
- HR, Human Relations
- Training, Developing
- Labour Intermediation, Labour Hire, Headhunting
- Recruitment, Selection
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume.