Czech Speaking Payroll Admin Associate
We established our service centre supporting Tesco's operation in the Central European region back in 2019. Our colleagues provide service for Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia in several fields: finance, payroll and internal helpdesk, customer and product, enterprise analytics. Besides these, we have a modern Technology Hub developing software and applications used by millions of people globally. Our young and dynamic teams are driving and accelerating changes on a global scale, so it is important for us to find colleagues that are ready to learn and develop themselves. At Tesco Business Services & Technology we support our business operating efficiently and serving shoppers a little better every day.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
AMIRŐL A POZÍCIÓ SZÓL
People Services is about providing the brilliant basic for our colleagues at TESCO throughout their entire career, from hire to retire. Our mission is to deliver over 40.000 TESCO employees legally compliant, accurate and timely contracts, work related HR administration, salary calculations and payments. We achieve this through building our knowledge base for labour law, tax regulations, data processing technology and employment processes at TESCO. Our work is supported by leading edge systems, with a growing scale of digitalisation, automation and self-service solutions. Moreover, our power is in our colleagues, working together in a positive and innovative spirit, building a best in class People Service team in Europe.
- Set up deductions on payroll system based on inputs received
- Calculate Sickness, Child Care Benefits and other entitlements based on Country specific legislation
- Calculate Bonus entitlements based on company policies and procedures
- Validate travel expense claim forms and process them on Payroll System
- Raise Ad-hoc payments by making necessary adjustments
- Understand and adhere to the GDPR guidelines
- Raise queries to our operational people team, payroll admin and other teams, store managers.
- Graduate/High school education
- Intermediate English and Czech language knowledge
- Common sense and eyes focused on detail
- Fondness for working with numbers
- Keeping confidentiality - you will work with personal data
- Friendship with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- It would be an additional advantage if you have experience in similar roles, but Fresh graduates are also welcomed.
- Willingness to relocate to Budapest
Tesco is a diverse and exciting employer, dedicated to being #aplacetogeton, providing career defining opportunities to all our colleagues. If you chose to join our business, we will provide you with:
- Competitive Compensation package based on your experience and skills (Cafeteria, 10% shopping discount in every Hungarian Tesco store)
- Career Growth is not just a cliché - we operate in 3 markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development
- Solid Business Background with more than 100 proud years of company history
- We are a Great Team and we are not fond of any formalities here
- Modern Office with great location (e.g.: free parking)
- Flexible Working policy (e.g.: Home-office)
- Language allowance
- Relocation package, when permanently moving to Budapest, Hungary