Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together. Join us as a
Czech speaking HR Advisor
Your role in a nutshell:
Provide Ask HR support on all HR policies and processes: a remote advisory support service via telephone and email to all employees and managers, acting as the primary contact for employees, interfacing with Centers of Expertise, Business Partners and 3rd party providers. Perform day-to-day administration tasks, supporting HR and their customers, using HR systems and processes.
Why you will love your job:
- Provides advice/ transactional service personally and via telephone or email to all managers and employees, based on written HR policies and processes.
- Registers queries in the appropriate systems.
- Uses a case management tool to manage workload and to pass cases to other teams where appropriate.
- Provides consistent advice and information, manages the resolution of queries against defined service levels; forwards those he/ she cannot resolve.
- Is responsible for certain end-to-end HR processes (some of the following: payroll process, maternity process, relocation process, leaver process, time sheet collection, preparation of certificates of employment/ pay, distribution/ collection of documents in connection with income tax declarations of employees, administration of occupation health screenings).
- Works with the appropriate systems and processes (Knowledge Base, SAP, myHR portal, systems of the payroll provider).
What you will bring to the team:
- Fluent Czech and intermediate English language knowledge
- Basic knowledge on HR systems,
- Business awareness
- Computer skills (MS Office, ERP)
- Communication skills
- Cross-cultural sensitivity (desired)
- Attention to detail
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets, including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support