Pozíció leírása / Job description
Would you like to support Consultants on international executive search assignments in the Southeast Europe region (Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Romania and other countries in the region) with end-to-end responsibility for the research phase?
- Working for a unique set of international clients on executive search projects looking for C-level executives.
- Proactive and independent project work throughout the whole search process, from pitch to final candidate presentation.
- Systematic analysis of relevant industries, target companies and candidates, using the press, internet, external and internal databases as sources.
- Development of search strategies, definition of position specifications, preparation of status reports.
- Supporting firm-wide knowledge management initiatives and principles.
- Involvement in business development, marketing initiatives and event management.
- Developing specialist knowledge of, and insights into, the talent trends and characteristics and dynamics of the SEE industry and its leaders.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Fluent English and Croatian/Serbian OR Romanian
- Passion for the global markets, including understanding of industries, players and different business models
- Possesses proper knowledge about the economies and markets the SEE region
- Demonstrates an energetic and entrepreneurial attitude towards learning and developing knowledge, and excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Possesses strong prioritization, time-management, problem solving and organizational skills
- Advanced MS Office (Power Point, Word, Excel) skills
- Good communication and influencing abilities
Amit nyújtunk / Benefits
- You will work with experts in their fields, developing unparalleled insight into the different markets in the SEE region and around the world
- You will benefit from a personalized development program, centered on your own strengths and development priorities
- A warm and open, highly professional and high-paced working environment
- As a “global boutique” with only 2,000 employees worldwide, you will benefit from a holistic understanding of what our firm stands for and how it works, and playing a role in our success