Country HR Business Partner for Nilfisk Hungary (Maternity cover - appr. 2 years)
Nilfisk is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner for Hungary, including our manufacturing operations in Szigetszentmiklós and our corporate functions in Szigetszentmiklós and Budapest.
We offer an excellent opportunity to influence and impact our business locally and globally by supporting the execution of the people agenda. Your main objective is to ensure that the organizations that you support will have the right leadership, organization capabilities and resources to deliver on our strategy.
Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Partner with business leaders to maximize the output of the organization, short- as well as long term
- Coaching and sparring to senior leaders in the organization
- Execute the annual global HR processes e.g. engagement surveys, performance management and succession planning, organizational capability review and merit
- Transform business and HR strategies to tangible activities and processes in the organization
- Coach and Mentor Leaders in hiring decisions, remuneration decisions, people development and leadership team development
- Lead & facilitate HR strategy implementation by working closely with managers
- Execute and implement on global/regional initiatives and processes
- Effectively manage the workforce within the boundaries of legal, cultural and ethical requirements
- Identify training/development needs and establish/facilitate training/development programs to enhance the organizational capabilities and efficiency
- Act as the champion of cultural change within your area of responsibility and strengthen employee communication and consultation channels within the business
We imagine that you have min. 5 years of experience working in HR as a HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Consultant or Project Manager, ideally in an international or global function in a bigger corporation. You know about best practices within the general HR toolbox and the typical processes in the annual HR cycle. As a person you are a strong communicator, you maintain strong and productive relationships and you have a focus on your stakeholders’ needs. You are able to develop and maintain a wide network within the organization and able to influence key decision-makers and stakeholders. You are analytical and understand complex information and complex workplace situations. At the same time, you are able to see the bigger picture and help implement the strategic direction of the organization. We are an organization in change and you not only thrive in such environment, you also proactively make suggestions to continuous improvements. Although you are busy, you are accountable and deliver on your promises. As we are a global organization, we expect that you are able to understand, speak and write English.
If you join us,
You will report to the Vice President, Head of Human Resources in Operations & Service with a dotted line to the Vice President, Production Hungary. You will be a part of the Hungarian production leadership team as well as the local HR team. Furthermore, you will be a part of a global team in HR Operations & Service as well as the global HR team of Nilfisk.
Let’s create a cleaner future together!
Clean is changing. Today, cleaning is a key contributor to health and safety, and a new clean is emerging, driven by technology and innovation. At Nilfisk we are a driving force in this development, and we work as one team with one agenda, supporting each other across an exciting, dynamic organization. Being part of Nilfisk means having the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best. You will thrive by having a hands-on approach and the drive to bring your great ideas to life. At Nilfisk you can lead, innovate and collaborate for a cleaner future. Are you ready to make a change?
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Manager, Head of HR
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Corporate Leadership, Management
- HR Director
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
If this is your next career step, please apply below no later than 26th September
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!