FOR OUR DEBRECEN OFFICE, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
Established in 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) is recognized as a leader in software product development by independent research agencies. Headquartered in the United States, EPAM serves clients worldwide utilizing its award-winning global delivery platform and its locations in over 26 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. EPAM was ranked #6 in 2013 America's 25 Fastest-Growing Tech Companies and #3 in 2014 America's Best Small Companies lists by Forbes Magazine.
About EPAM Hungary
This multinational company with Hungarian roots is assigned a prominent role in its international growth to its Hungarian offices in Budapest, Szeged and Debrecen. In Hungary currently 1400+ IT Engineers help the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer and deliver software that changes the world. We are in the heartbeat of EPAM, running a large scale of projects and technologies – which provide long-term international career path, travelling and even relocation opportunities for our colleagues.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter in our Debrecen office.
- Supports staffing projects on a daily basis (Hungary and/or other EU locations);
- Sources and recruits proper candidates especially for Software Engineering;
- Interviews candidates and writes reports about them to hiring managers;
- Follows and administrates the full process in ATS from the first call to hiring;
- Acts as first point of contact for candidates;
- Participates in recruitment events (job fairs, meet-ups etc.).
- Has some track records as a recruiter (ideally but not necessarily in Software Engineering field) - recruitment agency background is a nice advantage;
- Has acceptable knowledge of English and Hungarian in speaking and writing for internal communication and interviewing;
- Has good IT literacy at user level;
- Performs well without direct management but can cooperate with team fellows;
- Likes to communicate with IT professionals and managers;
- Enjoys everyday learning;
- Able to adapt mentally and emotionally to the changing requirements and challenges.
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates;
- Regular training and development opportunities;
- Use of high valued recruitment applications;
- Bilingual work environment;
- Competitive base salary, bonuses and benefits;
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please send a detailed CV (in English) referring to the position.
Corvin Offices I. Futó street 47-53 Budapest, H-1082, Hungary
Phone: +36-1-327-7400 / Fax: +36-1-577-2384