WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY!
Wizz Air, the fastest growing European low-cost airline, operates a fleet of 145 Airbus A320 and A321 aircraft. A team of dedicated aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low fares, making Wizz Air the preferred choice of 10.2 million passengers in the financial year ending 31 March 2021. Wizz Air is listed on the London Stock Exchange under the ticker WIZZ. The company was recently named one of the world's top ten safest airlines by airlineratings.com, the world's only safety and product rating agency, and 2020 Airline of the Year by ATW, the most coveted honour an airline or individual can receive, and a most sustainable company in the airline industry in 2021 by World Finance Magazine.
BASE: BUD - Office
Purpose of the position:
The C&B Specialist will support the C&B Manager in creating compensation related reports, budgeting forecasts and tools to ensure proper monitoring and development of the existing compensation structure. The role will be involved in analyzing salary benchmark data and supporting all compensation related projects.
- Supports the C&B Manager with the annual salary planning process, salary structure reviews/updates, internal equity reviews.
- Supports the budgeting process with preparing merit/pay budgets and associated cost modeling.
- Supports with planning and forecasting of HC, payroll, makes sure that HR expenses are in place and reported on a regular basis
- Updates compensation related guidelines and policies
- Responds to ad hoc compensation related questions and inquiries
- Support administrative tasks related to the Short Term Incentive and Long Term Incentive planning.
- Supports the development of pay structures and ranges for opening bases in new network countries.
- Monitors existing rewards programs and metrics to ensure conformance to corporate strategies, policies and ensure their cost-effectiveness.
- Supports internal and statutory reporting (to Accounting, to the National Statistical Office, local tax and SSC authorities etc.)
- College or University degree
- Preferrably 1-2 years’ experience in Compensation/Reward or Finance position, including international projects
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Capability to understand complex issues and procedures
- Proactive approach
- Efficient problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Attention to details, good with numbers
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Fluent English
- Availability for occasional international travel
- HR, Human Relations
- Payroll Assistance, Social Insurance Assistance
- Organisation Development
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.